Friday, June 19, 2009

HeHe..(",)

aLLoOo....
aRGH.....
A very busy day..
So,many things to do today...
and
The most important things that can cause
I to get headache is Physiology quizzz..
HUh...
What can I do,
I need to go through it
because
I had choose to be in this way..hi2x
and
Insyaallah I will never regret..
Today Miss Dila was telling us about her experience
that for me was very pity but also very funny..:D
I cannot stop myself from laughing when heard about
her story..
Wow..
I cannot image how pain she feel when she
involved in such of accident..
Haha..
For me it was a very serious accident and might be very dangerous..
Today,
I was not fasting..
You know why..
because Miss Dila Had promise to give us
something..
Wah..
Miss Dila is very clever..
She got "anugerah dekan" for every semester..
and never missed it..
I really hope that I can be like her..
Insyallah..
So,what I need to do..
I must study hard and smart..
to ensure that I can get a good result..
But remember,
we just planing
but
Allah is decide it..
However,
The most important things is
we must do our best
because nothing is imposibble..
and I hope I can do my best not medical field
but also in the religion in the
FUTURE..
Before I stop my writing for today..
I just want to take what Al-razi said about doctor:

THE DOCTORS AIM IS TO DO GOOD,EVEN TO OUR ENEMIES, SO MUCH MORE TO OUR FRIENDS, AND MY PROFESSION FORBIDS US TO DO HARM TO OUR KINDRED AS IT IS INSTITUTED FOR BENEFIT AND WELFARE OF THE HUMAN RACE AND GOD IMPOSED OF PHYSICIANS THE OATH NOT TO COMPOSE MORTIFEROUS REMEDIES”

No comments:

Post a Comment