Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh, NOooo.....

MONDAY, 1 MAY 2009

HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!he2x
Mmmm...( I luv to say it) :D
Today is Monday that mean I have English for pre-medical student today...
But....
I did not come to Miss Dila class today because I went for medical check up...
From what I heard from my friend, there were nothing special happen in the class today...
They only done their presentation on culture and responsibilities of doctor...(very interesting topic to be discover)
Some of topic that had been discover are Chinese culture,Indonesian culture,Egypt culture and others...
At 6.00 p.m in a very lovely evening....
My phone is ringing...jeng2x..he2x
AINA????? I wondering why she "sms" me...
Oh, my god....
Aina said that Miss Dila told the class that who did not do their presentation today need to present for 20 minutes tomorror....
Huh..................
I am quite suprise to hear that...That mean we need to do some more reseach to ensure that our presentation is enough for 20 minute for tomorrow morning...hi2x
Aina and I sleep quite late today to settle down my slide for tomorror presentation...
Thank to god finally we has finish all the editing process..:D
I hope every things will be fine and we can do our best tomorror...hu2x
ZZzzz......

No comments:

Post a Comment