Thursday, July 2, 2009

Breaking Bad News..

Today, Miss Dila continue our lesson..
That still not finish yet last week..
She bring 2 new lecturer with her..
But I don't remember their name..
If i not mistaken one of the lecturer name is Sharifah
and she will teach A-level students..
And as usual we have to do a role-play about breaking bad news..
for our preparation tomorror..
before the real role-play start...
Hawa and I has been asking to make our role play in front of the class..
Hu2x..
I am quite nervous because actually I am not ready yet..
So, I just do avery simple role play..
Hawa being the doctor while myself be the patient to Hawa..
It is was totally different from our real role-play..
Because inthe real role play Hawa will be my patient and
I will be the one who will treat Hawa..
After we done some presentation..
Miss Dila asked for our skrip...
Oh no, Hawa and I still not finish our skrip yet..
The skrip are still in progress..
But..
Thank to God because Miss Dila just want to see it..
He2x..

No comments:

Post a Comment