Thursday, July 2, 2009

Night class...

Wednesday, 23/6/09

Today is a quite special day..
Our class with Miss Dila yesterday was cancel
because there so many people in my class cannot attend the class
They were participate in 52 hours non-stop public speaking
So our class had be replaced today at 8.30 p.m..
Hu2x..
Actually I never come to INTEC at night..
So, this is my first experience..
I am quite scare to come tonight...
especially after heard about Madam Mimi story..
He2x
It is quite scary..
But, I know there are nothing to be scared
because I come in group..
So , I am not alone..
Today , I learn about the way to break bad news..
We learn the step one by one..
Actually this is our task for role play..
So , we need to listen properly to Miss Dila lecture..
Our lecture finish at 10.15 p.m..
Every is fine during the class..
Nothing weird happen..
Hu2x
Thank to god..
On there way back to Cemara ..
We went to Cendana first,
The boys hostel..
Huh..
Cendana is quite far from Intec..
and it is located more nearer to
UiTM main campus..
I feel like I am having atrip tonight..
because everyone exspecially girls look so happy..
At 11.00 p.m ..
Finally we arrived to Cemara..
Everyone look tired..
After pray, I enter my bed room
and sleep untill the next morning..
This show that I am very sleepy..
Hu2x..

No comments:

Post a Comment