Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quizzzzz.......

Noting
special happen today,
We just do some simple quiz..
Eventhough it is simple
but
quite challenging for me...
Why???
Because I not enough time to do revision..
Miss Dila end our classquite early today
because
she need to go to Kelantan for medical check up today..
mmm..pity her..
haa.. about our quiz today actually it really simple
just a spelling quiz about first thing that we learn from Miss Dila
which
is about human skeleton,general anatomy,
medical instrument
and
nursing procedur..
A very basic one...
For this quiz I mark Kamil paper...
and quite suprising he got a high mark..
he also got full mark for lay term
that most of my mark lost at that part..hu2x
Most of the girls got average mark...not to high and not too low...
While for boys their ark is quite high ...
I hope we will do better next time and can beat them
eventhough we just minority in this class..

No comments:

Post a Comment